Monday, October 12, 2009

Sick to Life

"I'm sick to life," friend girl says speaking of her emotional condition.

My circumstances have changed. I'm no longer in chains.
I couldn't see my way out.
God was my light.
Led me to what friend girl refers to as Sick to Life.

When we're depressed, we're angry.
Mad as ...

Things must change we know
but they don't because we don't make it happen.
We are sick to death. Can't out of bed.
Tired of living sounds good. We sigh!
Our thoughts continue to give us a speck of light that we deny
Talk ourselves right out of our change
Then something changes
We pray and we pray
PUSH as they say
Pray Until Something Happens
We lay and we pray
We are tired of physically fighting for life.

Until we understand that the worst is behind
and a new life ahead
we won't get out of bed
With that said
it is better to say there she goes than there she lay

You choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment